Monday, March 30, 2009

A day without music is like a day without sunshine.

So lately I've taken notice to how much music actually means to me and, when I don't have the ability to listen to it ( or music that I actually like listening to), I feel like coming apart at the seams. Two weekends ago, my Ipod disappeared out of nowhere, which is depressing in itself, but while I work, I always have music (music that I actually want to listen to) going on in the background. Well last week I didn't have it at all and was stuck listening to hip hop and rap. Now I'm not bashing that genre of music in the least bit, but when the same 12 songs are played on the radio over and over, it becomes a bit redundant.

Where am I going with this you may ask. The answer: I really don't know. Venting maybe? All I know is that this week, I gotta do it all over again. God help me.

No comments: